Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Childminder Available Hollystown/Kilbride

Experienced Childminder Available Hollystown/Kilbride           reply
15/10/2014 15:42 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Childminder available in Hollystown. Can drop to and collect from Kilbride National School. Experienced and Garda Vetted. Please PM for more details.

re : Experienced Childminder Available Hollystown/Kilbride           reply
30/10/2014 21:33 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi ,
I am living in hollystown. I am due to return to work in April from maternity leave and will be looking for someone local to look after my two children who will be 3 and 8montgs old when I return. I hope to return to work on a three day week. My little girl will be in pre school from 11.45 to 2.45 until the end of June, she goes to the naoinra down near damastown. I understand that you are obviously looking for something now but if you are looking around this time next year you might please bear me in mind. Do you know if there are many reliable childminders in the area. My mum looked after my little girl until I went on maternity leave but is not in good health so unable to continue when I return to work so I am nervous .
Kind regards
Jacqueline

re... : Experienced Childminder Available Hollystown/Kilbride           reply
31/10/2014 08:38 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi. Unfortunately I can´t help as I have school pick ups in Kilbride at 2pm and 3pm. I wouldn´t make it back from Damastown in time....
Thanks.

04/06/2015 20:48 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi hope all is well.I know you posted this last year. Just wanted to see if you are available to mind 2 kids in the next while or would you know anyone else free.

10/11/2014 20:23 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi,
I was wondering if you were still available to childmind? I have a baby girl who will be 11 months when I return to work in January. I live in St. Margaret´s and I am working in Blanchardstown.
Do you think you would be interested?
Many thanks,
Eimear

discussion forum terms & conditions

;