Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Childminder Available In Skerries

re : Experienced Childminder Available In Skerries           reply
19/06/2016 09:03 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
We are parents of the twin boys Paddy and Tony. They are 3.5, we are living in Lusk but boys are in Happy Days Montessori in Skerries. We are looking for full time minder from September 2016 Mon till Friday to collect them 12.15 from the Montessori and mind them till 02:30pm first week 03:30pm secound week 04:30pm third week and again 02:30pm on the 4th week. On days off the school boys need to be mind from 8am till above. We are looking for Irish mature minder, prefer non smoker. We are able to pay 9h/hour so average is around 585 euro/month.

re : Experienced Childminder Available In Skerries           reply
08/06/2016 20:47 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Ann, just saw your ad from back in March and wondering if you got a family? We´re looking for a part-time childminder 3 days a week if you´re still available?
Thanks

Experienced Childminder Available In Skerries           reply
14/03/2016 13:03 - Dublin North Childminders
Experienced Childminder Available Skerries and Surrounding Areas. I´m a mother of 3 girls the eldest been 27 years old and the youngest been 14 years old. I have a lot of experience in Childminding from minding babies and toddlers right upto older children. I was recently minding 2 children but the family relocated. I´m available to mind children in my home or in the children´s own home. I´m a non smoker and I´m also Garda vetted and have references available on request. Please don´t hesitate to PM me with any queries you may have. Ann

discussion forum terms & conditions

;