Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Childminder Available Rathfarnham/Dundrum/Ballinteer

Experienced Childminder Available Rathfarnham/Dundrum/Ballinteer           reply
17/09/2015 18:05 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi all,

I am an experienced childminder availble to mind children daily or collect from school.

I have spent 18months au pairing in the North of France. While there I was in charge of a young baby and toddler.

More recently I was in charge of collecting a young girl from school in Loreto, bringing her home, preparing her lunch, overseeing her homework and bringing her to her afternoon activities.

I have experience in minding younger babies until they commenced their Montessori year.

During my time at these jobs I built up a good relationship with both parents and children.

I am fully garda vetted and references are available upon request.

During my spare time I volunteer with meals on wheels and with the St Vincent De Paul.

re : Experienced Childminder Available Rathfarnham/Dundrum/Ballinteer           reply
17/09/2015 18:08 - Dublin South Childminders
I forgot to add, that I am aware of the financial burden on many parents, and consider my rates highly competitive, rather than having a set price, I like to work with the family and come to an agreed fee that works for both parents and for myself!

re : Experienced Childminder Available Rathfarnham/Dundrum/Ballinteer           reply
17/09/2015 21:27 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there,
My name is Pamela and I live in Knocklyon. We are looking for a childminder for our two children, a girl who is 2 and a baby boy who is 5 months, from January next.
If this is something you might be interested in you might let me know
Thanks a lot,
Pamela

discussion forum terms & conditions

;