Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Childminder/Babysitter Available

re : Experienced Childminder/Babysitter Available           reply
05/05/2015 15:41 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Sarah, I really like your post! I live in Booterstown and I am looking for an occasional babysitter for my daughter Julia who is almost ten months. Please let me know if you are interested. Talk soon, Elisa

07/05/2015 20:01 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Sarah,
My name is Liz. I live in Rathfarnham, off Butterfield Ave and am mum to two lovely little girls. I need regular Saturday and / or Sunday babysitting Childminding.
Is this something that you could be interested in?
I work Mon to Fri and we have a live-in nanny on those days. On Saturdays I generally need someone for about 3 hours and occasionally 2-3 hours on a Sunday. I occasionally need babysitters for evening work too.
Please text me or reply on 0876301130 if this interests you.
Thanks in advance.
Liz

04/05/2015 07:44 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Sarah,
We are looking for someone with own car (or who could drive mine) to pick our 4 year old daughter up from creche 2 evenings a week from June and 4 days a week (12.30 or 4.30) from August. We also will need someone full time during school holidays.We live in Goatstown. Can you email me at karenffurlong@mac.com if that´s something that might suit you.
Thanks
Karen

Experienced Childminder/Babysitter Available           reply
01/05/2015 09:23 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, I am a 33 year old female and have recently qualified as a Montessori teacher. I am available to babysit or to do part time childminding in the Rathfarnham, Dundrum, Terenure, Rathgar or surrounding areas (as I drive and am willing to travel) I have over ten years experience babysitting and have spent the last two years in a creche/Montessori school as part of my work experience. I also worked as a gymboree teacher. I am reliable, kind, caring and hard working as well as being able to provide a fun filled day for children. I have excellent references, am garda vetted and have first aid qualifications. I have experince with new born babies onwards and have also minded twins for the last year. I am available immediately for afternoon work and from June full time.

Please feel free to PM me with any questions,
Kind Regards,
Sarah

discussion forum terms & conditions

;