Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Childminder Blackrock/Mahon area

Experienced Childminder Blackrock/Mahon area           reply
19/09/2016 17:24 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Highly experienced childminder available in Blackrock/Mahon area to mind in my own home . Full time place available in the next 2 weeks. I am a qualified preschool teacher and mum of one 8 year old boy with 8 years childminding experience. I am part of a local childminders network where we meet up a few days a week so that the children interact with others of their own age. We also hold music mornings, story telling sessions and arts and crafts. If interested please contact me on 0851296913. Excellent references available 😊

re : Experienced Childminder Blackrock/Mahon area           reply
10/11/2016 22:50 - Cork City Childminders
Hi there,
My name is Clare Roche. I´m not looking for a childminder so I hope you don´t mind me replying to your ad. I´m looking for a reliable person to collect my daughter from school 4-5 days a week and drop her to my house. My daughter goes to primary school in Ballinlough and we live on Church Rd, Blackrock. It´s a 5 mins drive from school to home. She comes out of school at 2:15 on Mondays and 1:30 all other days. The lady I currently have is going to back to work from January 2017 so I´m looking for someone from then. If this is something you think you could do, please let me know and we can agree a daily pickup rate.
Thanks,
Clare

re... : Experienced Childminder Blackrock/Mahon area           reply
15/11/2016 01:57 - Cork City Childminders
Sorry Clare,
I currently collect from schools in the mahon area so I wouldn´t be available but I will keep an ear out and see if any of my childminder friends do collections in that area. You can pm me the name of the school if you wish.
Regards
Sharon

05/12/2016 00:29 - Cork City Childminders
I´ll keep an ear out Clare x

03/12/2016 23:52 - Cork City Childminders
Place still available :)

04/12/2016 23:03 - Cork City Childminders
HI Sharon, my daughter attends Our Lady of Lourdes in ballinlough. If you know someone who might be able to collect my daughter from school and drop her to my home, that would be great! thanks

14/05/2017 21:27 - Cork City Childminders
Hi Sharon,
I am looking for a childminder for my daughter in September who will them be 18months old. Are you available? I am looking for a childminder for 2days a week - a Monday and Tuesday one week followed by a Thursday and Friday the following week and so on.
Kind Regards,
Ruth

discussion forum terms & conditions

;