Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Childminder available in Dublin South or CC

re : Experienced Childminder available in Dublin South or CC           reply
03/03/2016 17:39 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,
My name is Marta, I am looking for a childminder to look after our 19-months-old baby from 3 pm to 5 pm, Monday to Friday. We live in Seapoint, just besides the Seapoint Dart station.
Please let me know if you would be interested.My phone is 085 781 6628
best regards,
Marta Lopez

re : Experienced Childminder available in Dublin South or CC           reply
07/03/2016 20:25 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Matt,
We are looking for a caring person to take care of our dotey 9 month old daughter four days a week in our home in Dalkey, 8am to 6pm. We would like some light housework to be included. If you are interested, please PM me if you might be interested and how much you might charge?
Kind regards,
Sarah

Experienced Childminder available in Dublin South or CC           reply
03/03/2016 13:27 - Dublin South Childminders
Experienced Childcare Worker /Minder with over 10 years experience is seeking a full time post in Dublin . I have 4 years experience working as a preschool teacher in an integrated preschool for both local and special needs children and have also worked in Crèches and done some childminding . I am a kind , caring , patient and reliable person who is great with kids . I know lots of songs , games and activities for kids and love the outdoors and sports . I am qualified , have Garda vetting , first aid and references . I can be contacted on 0863944136 kind regards Matt

discussion forum terms & conditions

;