Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Childminder available in Mungret

re... : Experienced Childminder available in Mungret           reply
10/12/2014 19:08 - Limerick City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi kathriona, yes l do look after babies.
At the moment l am minding 2 sisters aged 15 months and 2 and a half for 2 - 3 days a week and there is another 2 year old starting with me in January for 2 - 3 days a week.
lf you like, send me a PM and l will give you further information about fees etc and l will be happy to meet you if you want.
kind regards - Mary

re : Experienced Childminder available in Mungret           reply
09/12/2014 20:28 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi Mary,
I just wanted to enquire if you look after babies? I have 9 month old boy. I will be returning to work full time in January Mon to Fri. Do you look after other children at the moment?
Regards,
Kathriona

re... : Experienced Childminder available in Mungret           reply
10/12/2014 18:59 - Limerick City Childminders
Yes l do look after babies.
At the moment l am minding 2 sisters aged 15 months and 2 and a half for 2- 3 days a week. There is another 2 year old starting with me in January for 2 days a week. You are welcome to contact me if you are interested in meeting with me.
You can send me a PM about how many hours you need and l will give you information about fees etc.
kind regards - Mary.

Experienced Childminder available in Mungret           reply
15/11/2014 18:25 - Limerick City Childminders
Hi, I have 2 places left for Children at my home in Mungret Co Limerick.
I am qualified and experienced in Childcare, hse notified, garda vetted, trained in first aid and I have excellent references.
I can do preschool / school collections in Raheen, Mungret, Clarina and Dooradoyle areas.
I provide healthy meals and snacks , homework supervision, indoor / outdoor activities and outings.
I am available Monday to Friday from 7.30am to 6pm.
I have places for children requiring care for 2 or 3 days a week and places for 5 days a week - I am sure I can meet your needs.
I can guarantee you a great deal on rates and a very flexible affordable service.
Kind regards - Mary.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;