Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Irish stay-at-home mother of one, Ballycullen/Knocklyon/Firhouse/Ballyboden/Rathfarnham

Experienced Irish stay-at-home mother of one, Ballycullen/Knocklyon/Firhouse/Ballyboden/Rathfarnham           reply
13/01/2014 21:55 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

I am an Irish mother experienced in child minding and have recently moved to the Ballycullen/Knocklyon/Firhouse area and am looking to start child minding locally as soon as possible. I have one son who is 1 year old in early March and I am currently at home full time with him while my partner works. I would love to take a child in my own home, but I would be flexible on this for someone in the immediate local area. I have my living area very geared towards play and care for kids in and around my sons age, and I also have a small playground outside my front door. I love children and would consider any child in my care as part of the family and would aim to create a comfortable ´home away from home´ environment for them. I have also just started an online, early childhood child care course with the aim of providing a qualified and educated better all round level of care for my son and any child I would be caring for.

I am flexible for full or part time work. Ideally I would be looking for a minimum of 30hrs per week at a minimum of approximately €10 per hour, but what hours and on what days I am entirely flexible with (this would also be including weekends). I would also be available for babysitting needs if required.

Thanks for your time,

Elsha

discussion forum terms & conditions

;