Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Male Minder available in South Dublin

Experienced Male Minder available in South Dublin           reply
24/06/2015 21:56 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Experienced male minder with 9 years Childcare experience is seeking a full-time post in Dublin South . I have 4 years experience of working as a preschool teacher in an integrated pre-school for both local children and children with special needs and have also worked in Crèches and done some childminding . I am a kind , caring , patient and trustworthy father of a 7 year old daughter . I know lots of songs , games and activities for children and enjoy the outdoors and sports . I am qualified , have Garda vetting first aid and references and also full child protection training unfortunately I don´t drive but am close to all public transport .I know it´s very rare to see a male childminder on her but I can assure you that give a chance I will offer a dedicated commitment to assuring you child , children receive the best possible care . I am dedicate at my job and see myself as someone who can be a positive role model for the children in my care . Thank you for taking the time to read my post and please do not hesitate to contact me on 0863944136 should you require any further information . Kind regards Matt

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
image.jpg