Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Male childminder available in Dublin South

Experienced Male childminder available in Dublin South           reply
13/02/2016 18:09 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Experienced Childcare Worker /Minder with over 10 years experience is seeking a full time post in Dublin . I have 4 years experience working as a preschool teacher in an integrated preschool for both local and special needs children and have also worked in Crèches and done some childminding . I am a kind , caring , patient and reliable person who is great with kids . I know lots of songs , games and activities for kids and love the outdoors and sports . I am qualified , have Garda vetting , first aid and references . I can be contacted on 0863944136 kind regards Matt . I know it´s unusual to see a male minder and some maybe unsure and that´s normal but please know I am just a normal loving dad . Who enjoys the world I do I feel that I can be a positive role model to the children in my care . I am very open and will be glad to answer and concerns or questions you may have kind regards and thank you for taking the time to read my add

re : Experienced Male childminder available in Dublin South           reply
26/02/2016 12:12 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Matt,
I´m looking for someone for 2 days a week, would you be interested at all? It´s for a 19 month old and an almost 5yr old so school collection is needed.
Regards,
Léan

discussion forum terms & conditions

;