Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Maynooth childminder available

Experienced Maynooth childminder available           reply
19/09/2016 12:06 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is Jennifer and I am an experienced childminder. I am able to come to your house to mind your child/children if you live the Maynooth area. I am responsible, kind and great with children. I love to help with homework, cook, clean and iron when necessary. I am very activity orientated and I am available Monday to Friday. I can be extremely flexible also. I have two children of my own. My son is 3 and my daughter is 6. They are both attending school and due to the nature of my husbands work ( he works from home) I must collect them from school and mind them in your home. They are both very loveable and great with other children. I am Garda vetted and have great references. I have many years experience working with children of different ages. I have also studied in the Healthcare field and intend on doing a first aid course as soon as I can. Please do not hesitate to get touch via pm if this is of interested and we can discuss further. Due to the nature of my circumstances my rates are very reasonable.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
HappyChildren.jpg