Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Montessori Teacher available now and for Easter Holidays 😊

Experienced Montessori Teacher available now and for Easter Holidays 😊           reply
12/03/2018 07:54 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi, I am a 36 year old Montessori Teacher. I adore my job and get great satisfaction working with children. I wouldn’t change it for the world. I’m one of the lucky ones. I have years of experience working with children as I babysat regularly as a teen. I have worked with newborns upwards. I have also worked with newborn twins. I find children fascinating, their innocence and curiosity. I love playing imaginary games as well as doing mindfulness such as listening, eating, breathing like a frog and mindful colouring. I also do yoga with the children in school. As I recently got a knee injury I have been out of work and there is someone covering for me until after Easter. Murphy’s Law though my knee is perfect now so I am looking for some part time childminding or babysitting. I am also free over the Easter holidays. After that I am back to work and ONLY available to babysit in the evenings. Please feel free to mail for more info! I look forward to hearing from you. Oh and I live in Rathmines but I drive so surrounding areas are perfect. Regards Sarah 😊

discussion forum terms & conditions

;