Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced Qualified Childminder Available Clondalkin Area

re : Experienced Qualified Childminder Available Clondalkin Area           reply
07/02/2014 22:39 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Eva,
I am looking for a childminder for my 9 month old baby girl from end April. I will need someone who is flexible as I need childcare 2-4 days per week (Tuesday - Fri) - I´ll know in advance my working days. Can you please let me know whether you look after other children and what are your rates?
Thanks,
Linda

Experienced Qualified Childminder Available Clondalkin Area           reply
19/01/2014 12:58 - Dublin West Childminders
Childminder available in the Clondalkin area, I have 14 years experience looking after children between ages 7 months - 13 years. I have Fetac level 5 (all 8 modules) qualification in childcare. I do lots of activities with children, depending on their age, including baking, painting, playdough etc.
I go to the park each day (just across the road) weather permitting, or out to the garden.
I am a kind ,caring, honest and fun loving person, I have my own transport with full clean drivers license, non smoker.
Available to mind full or part time in my own home.
References if required.

re : Experienced Qualified Childminder Available Clondalkin Area           reply
02/03/2015 20:58 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Eva,
I have a four year old boy in school in Clondalkin and an 8 month old boy also. I work Mon-Fri ,and my husband normally has a day off during the week, so I generally only need the boys minded four days a week. The day off varies week by week although I always know in advance.
Do you mind other children at home? What rates would you charge for minding the two boys and does that include dropping and collecting from school for my eldest? I begin work at 8.45, so I don´t get to drop him off in the mornings. I finish in the evenings normally just before 6, and can be in Clondalkin just after 6 as I only work in Tallaght.
I would love to get an idea of what way it works with a childminder as I am familiar with the ins and outs of crèches.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.
G

25/02/2015 21:39 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Eva,
I have a 19 month boy and I´m looking for a part time childminder mornings (tue, thur & Fri 7:45am to 12:30pm) are you still available, if so can you email me on alison.oreilly70@gmail.com for contact details.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;