Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced and Flexible Childminder available to work from your home or my own home

re... : Experienced and Flexible Childminder available to work from your home or my own home           reply
18/03/2015 18:30 - Kerry Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
Thank you for replying. I am in the Tralee area near St. Brendan´s Church if that is any help?
Looking forward to hearing from you again,
Natalie

Experienced and Flexible Childminder available to work from your home or my own home           reply
16/03/2015 14:35 - Kerry Childminders

My name is Natalie, I am 25 years old and an extremely experienced childminder, available to work on a full time, part time or occasional basis.

I have taken care of children of all ages from newborns to teenagers both at home and abroad. I have worked with children living with a variety of mental, emotional and physical disabilities also.

I am very friendly, creative, enthusiastic and available to assist with any schoolwork, cooking or cleaning needs.

Please do not hesitate to contact me, I look forward to hearing from you and hopefully meeting you.

re : Experienced and Flexible Childminder available to work from your home or my own home           reply
18/03/2015 16:58 - Kerry Childminders
Hi Natalie
I am currently looking for a childminder so just wondering what area you are

discussion forum terms & conditions

;