Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced child care clonsilla & surrounding areas

re : Experienced child care clonsilla & surrounding areas           reply
09/07/2013 12:42 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi - I´m interested - I have 2 girls, 3.5 and 5.5 years of age, I´m looking for a mature, reliable minder to do school/creche drops & mind them in the afternoon in my home Mon - Fri and will require full care during holidays etc. Please PM me if interested and indicate rates etc. thanks
We are in the Roselawn area Dublin 15

Experienced child care clonsilla & surrounding areas           reply
02/07/2013 12:25 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi mums , ,my name is sharon ,I have excellent child care and health & safety experiences , I carry fantastic references from my previous employers Dr Mary Boyd , and her husband Detective Garda Eamon Lynch , who will be emigrating to Dubai in July ,
I have two teenage sons age 20 years and age 16 , myself and my husband and two sons are all Garda vetted , I adore children and ave plenty of time to spend with them .
I can offer full or part time child care / early mornings and after school care at very reasonable rates ,with a discount for siblings , either in my home or your home ,
Snacks and dinner provided and homework completed before parents come home ,
I am a non smoker ,excellent health ,and references can be shown , please contact me on
086-3048327 anytime to discuss further queries , or email sharonfarrell40@hotmail.com ,
Looking forward to assisting you

discussion forum terms & conditions

;