Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced childminder Ballyboughal

re : Experienced childminder Ballyboughal           reply
17/10/2016 09:54 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
I live down in Roganstown and looking for someone to mind my 11 month old part time or full time . Roganstown is 5 mins from Ballyboughal. Please PM me if interested
Regards
Debbie

27/09/2016 08:21 - Dublin North Childminders
hi there
I am in the process of moving to Ballyboughal and am trying to source a childminder for my two and a half year old girl and to help out with a newborn for a few hours a day while I am on maternity leave.
Please let me know if you are still looking for a position.
Thank you
Marilyn

30/08/2016 19:44 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Sara,
I was wondering if you are still available? I am a teacher so I am looking for someone to mind my two children during term time from 8am - 3pm. I have a 2yr8mth girl and an 8 mth boy. My daughter goes to child´s play in Rolestown 3 morning a week from 9- 12.30 so I would need her collected on those days. If this is something that would suit you, I´d love to chat to you about it. Many thanks, Suzanne

31/08/2016 08:20 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Suzanne,
Just wondering if you are still available, my little man is 4 and just started in St Marys in Oldtown, so would need to be collected some days too.
Thanks
Martina

Experienced childminder Ballyboughal           reply
16/08/2016 10:22 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi I´m an experienced Childminder, I´m living in Ballyboughal and available for full time / time part / school holidays. I have a six year old daughter and we love to do arts & crafts and baking. Outdoor fun also when the sun shines.
Please pm me to discuss further and I may be able to help you.
Many thanks
Sara

08/09/2016 09:29 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi my name is suzanne and i have a 3 mth old girl. Not looking for anybody until feb but would love if you could email me your details for me to keep and we could have a chat nearer the time to see if you were still available and interested. Look forward to hearing from you, suzanne :).

discussion forum terms & conditions

;