Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced childminder available: Douglas/ Donnybrook area

re... : Experienced childminder available: Douglas/ Donnybrook area           reply
24/02/2016 16:26 - Cork City Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
Are you still available?
We are looking for a kind and reliable person to mind our 3 boys. (In their own home.) Tue Wed Thurs from 11.50 till 4.45 term time. 8.30 to 4.45 during holidays. School collections from Gael scoil required so own car essential.
Thanks

re : Experienced childminder available: Douglas/ Donnybrook area           reply
25/08/2015 15:14 - Cork City Childminders
Hello,
My name is Claire. i have a 4 month old boy and was thinking of getting back to work gradually. Would you be interested in minding him. Where are you based as i live in Ballinlough but work in Douglas.
Thanks,
Claire

re... : Experienced childminder available: Douglas/ Donnybrook area           reply
12/01/2016 19:00 - Cork City Childminders
Hi Orla,
As it so happens I am available at the moment. I am living in the Donnybrook area if this is of any use to you, what part of Douglas are you living in?Also just to ask, are your children of school going age and if so what school are they attending?What hours/days would you require someone to mind your children? Please p.m me if you require further info.
Many Thanks,
Mary

Experienced childminder available: Douglas/ Donnybrook area           reply
24/08/2015 15:45 - Cork City Childminders
Hello, I am a kind and reliable childminder available during the week day mornings/afternoons. As I am a mother myself I can provide care for between one and two children of primary school or pre school going age. Have full clean drivers licence and can do school collections, within the Douglas area. I can mind children in their own home as well as my own. Non smoker. Garda vetted and can provide excellent references. Please p.m if require further information and rates. Thank you.

re : Experienced childminder available: Douglas/ Donnybrook area           reply
11/01/2016 19:02 - Cork City Childminders
Hi there,
Just wondering if You are free to mind my two children in Douglas or are you working already ?
Thank You
Orla Boland

25/08/2015 16:20 - Cork City Childminders
Hi Claire,
Thank you for your reply. I live just outside the Donnybrook area. If you like I can mail on my number to you so we can have a chat? I can give you directions as well to where I live should you decide to come meet me. Thanks, Mary.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;