Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced childminder required Glounthaune area to mind in my own home

re : Experienced childminder required Glounthaune area to mind in my own home           reply
13/04/2016 10:01 - Cork County Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi just wondering if you found someone yet if not I would love to do it .Ihave 3 school going kids I would mind in my own home.Hope that would not put u off also I live in Glanmire .If interested please let me know

re : Experienced childminder required Glounthaune area to mind in my own home           reply
09/05/2016 16:57 - Cork County Childminders
Hi
My name is Munispari.I am qualified and graduate childminder.I have a lots experience working with children´s past few years.
I love children so much. I have worked for one family in carrightwohill for past five years and in between i have babysat for other family members of my previous employer. I built up a close relationship with all the family and helped out at times when they were stuck.While As trust able,loving and caring person, i even moved to Australia to help my previous employer and her family settle in.
I have excellent references from them and relatives in midleton area.My Contact No:0871690043.

Experienced childminder required Glounthaune area to mind in my own home           reply
24/03/2016 23:15 - Cork County Childminders
Loving experienced childminder required to take care of an 8 month old little boy in own home.
Please PM if interested
Many thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;