Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced childminder to mind three young children in their home in Kilkenny city

re : Experienced childminder to mind three young children in their home in Kilkenny city           reply
21/11/2013 11:52 - Kilkenny Childminders
-----------------------------------
Just a follow up on my post. If you would like to hear more details you can give me a call on 0871749868. Thanking you, Ciara.

re : Experienced childminder to mind three young children in their home in Kilkenny city           reply
21/11/2013 11:43 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hi I am interested in your advert. I have my qualification and recent experience in both child minding and in a crèche. I have a clean license and a car.

Experienced childminder to mind three young children in their home in Kilkenny city           reply
20/11/2013 20:01 - Kilkenny Childminders
We are seeking an experienced childminder to mind our three young children in their home in kilkenny city. Persons interested must be kind, caring and reliable and references are required. I work shift work and my husband works days so persons interested need to be flexible with the working week. Please contact me by sending me a private message.

21/11/2013 19:54 - Kilkenny Childminders
just saw your add can you email more details as what days how many hours a day and what age your children are and where in Kilkenny you live

20/11/2013 23:39 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hi I am interested in the job I am qualified and can supply references

21/11/2013 11:52 - Kilkenny Childminders
Just a follow up on my post. If you would like to hear more details you can give me a call on 0871749868. Thanking you, Ciara.

22/11/2013 10:54 - Kilkenny Childminders
hi
require your ad you have up on the website. I have fetac level 5 in childcare. I have also just done first aid and Gardaí vetting. I have references. I also have experience in working with child at home and also in a crèche. I have two kids of my own, which would be great company for your three kids. I live in Kilkenny across from a national school. I am flexible with days. just wonder what age are your three kids. hope to hear from you soon.
kind regards
mary.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;