Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced childminder wanted in Naas

Experienced childminder wanted in Naas           reply
10/04/2016 23:11 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi,

I´m looking for an experienced childminder in naas, non smoker, Garda vetted, clean full driving licence to mind my little girl 4yrs of age. I would need to be able to drop her at 7.30am and she will be going to the mercy convent national school. Pick up at 1.40pm from school and be minded in your home until 5pm Mon-Thursday.
If this would be of interest please contact me for further details
Thanks
Orla

re : Experienced childminder wanted in Naas           reply
10/05/2016 21:42 - Kildare Childminders
Hi. Just wondering is this term time only or do you need your daughter minded during the summer. If term time I would be most interested as I currently mind another girl who goes to the Convent also. Garda vetted. Insured. Please Phone me to discuss further. Regards Una 086 8854498

11/04/2016 06:54 - Kildare Childminders
Hi my name is Jenny. I am 28and a mom of two. (11and 10yrs). I am patient, honest and trustworthy. I have experience in minding small babies and older children. I am available for trials and I do not charge for holidays. I have a safe home with many activities. I can also provide nutritious meals and can help with homework. I also have references. I am a non-smoker also. If you are interested do not hesitate to get in contact.0892314134.

24/04/2016 18:52 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,
I am available to mind your daughter.
I am a child minder with 20 years experience. I meet all of the criteria listed and would be happy to meet to discuss.
regards,
Catherine

discussion forum terms & conditions

;