Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced childminder wanted to look after 1 year old in Jan 2016

Experienced childminder wanted to look after 1 year old in Jan 2016           reply
18/11/2015 22:04 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,
We are looking for a childminder to look after our one year old daughter from mid January 2016. We would like someone who is already minding children of similar age and would be willing to take on an additional child. We would need our daughter to be minded from 8am until 4.30pm.

We´re living in the Foxrock area.

Thanks
Colin

re : Experienced childminder wanted to look after 1 year old in Jan 2016           reply
26/11/2015 10:13 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Dear Colin,
I am a 36 year old mother of 3 (6,4 & 11 months). I live at the N11 end of the Clonkeen road. I am a Japanese National married an Irish National.
I am very interested in entering the childminding business with a view to taking on one child (preferably in or around the same age as my 11 month old boy). The times mentioned in your add are very suitable for me and I think the age of your child and our close proximity has the potential to create a mutually beneficial arrangement.
If you are still looking for a child minder, can I suggest that we arrange a meeting at our house in Cabinteely. I would prefer if you made an initial contact with my husband (Brian) to set up a meeting. His number is 085 8534279.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Yours sincerely
H.T.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;