Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced nanny looking for 4/5 days per week

Experienced nanny looking for 4/5 days per week           reply
06/03/2017 15:06 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------

I am currently nannying for a family who I love but will be finishing up at the end of summer as children are going to school. I have seven years experience in a creche with all ages including preschool. I am a qualified Montessori teacher and have been with my current family over two years. I am looking for a four day week ideally but will do five for the right family. I have experience with all ages from young babies to afterschoolers. I love staying active getting out and about to classes playgroups cinema etc and love getting creative with arts and crafts! If you are interested please contact me and I can send on cv. I am irish and based in bray (would be willing to travel) 😄

re : Experienced nanny looking for 4/5 days per week           reply
07/03/2017 10:48 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, we are looking for a childminder for our two girls. Once aged 4 and starting school in sept the other girl is 9 months. We would hoping to get somone as qualified as yourself for 5 days a week (Mon-Fri) from 7.30/8 - 5pm. We are based in Foxrock.
We look forward to hearing from you if interested.
Thanks

re... : Experienced nanny looking for 4/5 days per week           reply
07/03/2017 11:20 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi there great to hear from you. Would definitely be interested in meeting you and your family. Hours and location would suit me fine. Just wondering when your looking for someone to start would it be from September or sooner?
Ursula 😃

07/03/2017 14:56 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi ,
I am looking for a child minder or nanny for my daughter from August ´17 as she will start her school from September.
I will need your service from 12:30 till 5:30 for 5 days a week. it might changed to 4 days per week in future.
let me know how much you charge for that?
Thanks
Manu

12/04/2017 22:10 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi I just wanted to see if you were still looking for a childminding position?
Many thanks

14/05/2017 16:10 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, Are you still looking for a position? If yes, I would be delighted to provide further details. We are based in Goatstown.
Many thanks.

07/06/2017 19:17 - Dublin South Childminders
We are based in mount Merrion and looking for a childminder for our 3 children 15 years 12 years and 7 from end of August . We do need someone 5 days a week from about 7.45 . Our fab minder who has been with us for years is leaving the end of August . The 2 eldest will be in secondary school and our boy goes to school locally so our present minder manages the house for us as well. The family car is available and we would ideally like someone who can drive. If you think think might suit you then contact us we would love to meet you.
K

16/06/2017 12:53 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
Do you have a drivers license?

31/07/2017 23:26 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
We are a professional couple looking for a caring and responsible childcarer to care for our two beautiful and funny young children (girl 5 yrs & boy 3 yrs). You must love children and be mature, reliable, trustworthy and punctual, and have the use of a car for daily school and creche journeys.
We both work full time (5 days). We need help in the mornings with a Knocklyon school drop (8.40am) and ´maybe´ a Walkinstown crèche drop (anytime from 7.45am to 9.15am). And then collection from crèche (12.30pm)/school (1.30pm) and minded in our house in Greenhills, Dublin 12/or your house in the afternoons until 5pm. Please let me know if this position suits you and we can discuss any details further.
Thanks so much, Fid

discussion forum terms & conditions

;