Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced primary school teacher available for childminding summer months

Experienced primary school teacher available for childminding summer months           reply
07/06/2017 17:17 - Kilkenny Childminders
-----------------------------------
Expereienced primary school teacher (not paid for summer yet) available for childminding from month of July onwards. Available for all types of work-full days/nights/casual babysitting. I am flexible with hours. I have my own transport. I have worked with children off all ages from babies upwards including extensive experience with children with ASD. I am very reliable and love working with children. Please don´t hesitate to contact me for further information.

re : Experienced primary school teacher available for childminding summer months           reply
11/06/2017 22:27 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hi there,
My husband and I work full time, we have 3 children aged 6,5 and 3.
Our after school and crèche won´t work for summer months.
We live in Cuffesgrange co Kilkenny. We would love to discuss the role to mind our children in our home 4 days per week. It would require the eldest to be dropped to camps in Kilkenny over the summer.
If this is of interest please reply.
Kind Regards
Mairead Phelan

re : Experienced primary school teacher available for childminding summer months           reply
19/06/2017 14:18 - Kilkenny Childminders
Hi,
I have 2 boys 11 & 8 and am looking for childcare in the boys own home (Kells area) over the summer. Boys will have camps for 2 weeks and need to be picked up and minded until 5.30pm and we will also be on holidays for 2 weeks in July. If you are still available and are interested please pm me. Thank you.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;