Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced primary school teacher available to mind children over the Easter holidays

re : Experienced primary school teacher available to mind children over the Easter holidays           reply
19/02/2015 17:54 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Emer,
I am looking for someone for 4 mornings only over Easter, i.e. the Mon-Thurs first week. I am also looking for someone for July if that is of any interest. I have 3 girls and need someone with car/full licence. I am in Ballinteer.
Kind regards,
Margaret

Experienced primary school teacher available to mind children over the Easter holidays           reply
16/02/2015 16:44 - Dublin South Childminders
I am a fully qualified primary school teacher with nine years experience. I am currently pursuing a masters in special educational needs. I am enthusiastic and energetic and I have lots of experience minding children. I am available to babysit/ childmind over the Easter school holidays. Please contact me anytime if you require further information (references, cv, etc).

re... : Experienced primary school teacher available to mind children over the Easter holidays           reply
23/02/2015 08:46 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Maragaret,
Thank you for your reply. I have a full drivers licence and I have my own car. I have a few questions. How many hours and between what hours do you need a childminder for? What is your rate per day? With regards July, will you need a childminder for the full day and between what hours? Also how much would your rate be per week?
Kind Regards,
Emer

discussion forum terms & conditions

;