Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced reliable childminder available in Whitehall

re : Experienced reliable childminder available in Whitehall           reply
26/06/2015 13:41 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
I am looking for a childminder for my 2 boys (aged 3 years and 9 months old). I would need someone for Tuesdays & Wednesdays (and possibly 1-2 Mondays per month) 8am – 5.30pm.
Unfortunately I have just returned to work from maternity leave and my childminder has let me down so I’m looking for someone available as soon as possible.
I would be hoping for someone not far from St. Fiachra’s National School as my eldest is due to start in the Beaumont play group from the end of August so I will need you to drop/collect him (afternoon session).
Ideally I’m looking for a loving mammy to care for my two boys while I am at work. I’m looking for someone with a genuine interest in the job as a long time arrangement.
I would like you to be a non smoker and have experience with having/minding children (with references).
Please PM me if you are interested.

re... : Experienced reliable childminder available in Whitehall           reply
28/08/2014 09:35 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi siobhan I am available to mind your little boy if you are still interested. Please contact me on 0851663258 if you would like to meet up for a chat.
Kind regards
Karen Boland

Experienced reliable childminder available in Whitehall           reply
25/08/2014 18:53 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi my name is Karen Boland and I am a responsible experienced childminder. I have been minding children in my own home for nearly 20 years. I live in Larkhill in Whitehall just across from the school. I have two teenage daughters one is in her last year in school and the other is in her second year in college I also have a little boy Dylan who will be 3 in December. I have a fetal level childcare qualification and I have also worked in a creche close by. I don´t drive but I love walking.I am available 5 days a week so if you need a reliable person to mind your children please don´t hesitate to pm me.

Kind regards
Karen Boland

26/08/2014 08:40 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Niamh could you tell me what days do you work and from what time. I charge 50 euro a day so if you are still interested please don´t hesitate to pm me thanks.
Kind regards
Karen Boland

27/08/2014 14:08 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Siobhan just to add to my last pm I have recently been minding two children of a similar age my son was 6 months old and the little girl that I have been minding up to now was 8 months old and I found that because they were of similar age they got on really well together. I know it is a very hard decision choosing a childminder especially if you are a first time mother so if I take on the 10 month old little girl part time I would still be available to mind your little boy also if that is something you would be interested in. I have a twin buggy for outings and a travel cot for naps. So Pm me or ring me if you would like any more information or for a chat.
Kind regards
Karen Boland

27/08/2014 11:31 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Karen,
i am looking for a childminder for my son Conor who will be 1 years old on 2nd October.
Mostly 3 day weeks although i work the odd 4 day week..
I am in Beaumont and work in Santry so you would be a perfect location for us.
Please contact me if you are still available.
Kind regards
Siobhan Campion

25/08/2014 20:21 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi Karen
I´m looking for a childminder for my 10 month old little girl for 2 full days per week. I work very close to where u live. Would this be something u´d be interested in.
Many thanks
Niamh

19/01/2016 19:00 - Dublin North Childminders
I have a full time or part time vacancy available from the end of February or start of March in the area of Whitehall or surrounding areas if anyone is interested.
Cheers
Karen

29/12/2015 19:24 - Dublin North Childminders
hi Karen are you still avaliable

04/09/2014 15:42 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi siobhan I don´t know whether you found anyone to look after you baby boy Conor but I am still available and interested if you are still looking. I charge 50 euro a day please email me if you would like to get in touch thanks. My email is kmboland99@gmail.com.
Regards
Karen boland

17/02/2016 10:24 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi I am just updating my post I have an available position full time from the end of February until the middle of May if any one is interested. Please contact me if you are interested.
Cheers
Karen boland

discussion forum terms & conditions

;