Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experienced teacher available for July Provision in Dublin area

Experienced teacher available for July Provision in Dublin area           reply
22/04/2014 15:16 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Dublin South)
-----------------------------------
Experience teacher available for July provision and home tuition thereafter in Dublin county and city.
Ample experience working with children with mild to profound Autism- I also have experience working in an ASD unit in a mainstream school in classes such as Early Intervention and special class settings that integrate into the mainstream classrooms.

I am motivated, reliable and hardworking with experience working with children one-on-one and in whole class contexts. My skills include developing the child´s gross and fine motor skills, speech and language development and also developing social skills through social stories and peer interaction.
I have experience in learning support and resource teaching to benefit your child.

I am living in South Dublin (Sandymount) and am willing to travel to your convenience.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for further information. C.V. and Garda Vetting available on request.
Kind regards,
Barry.

Email: barry.m.nolan@gmail.com
Phone: 086-0745763

re : Experienced teacher available for July Provision in Dublin area           reply
26/04/2014 14:19 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi
I live in D15 and my son is 15yrs are you secondary or primary.
Thanks Maria

re : Experienced teacher available for July Provision in Dublin area           reply
22/04/2014 15:53 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi there,
We are currently looking for a July provision tutor for our 5 year old son. We live in Ballinteer. Our son will just have finished Junior Infants in mainstream school. He is verbal and is doing well in school but would benefit from some help with writing, reading and some social stories.
If you are interested please let me know and I can give some more details via email.
Kind Regards,
Laragh.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;