Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experiened childminder available louth

re : Experiened childminder available louth           reply
09/05/2013 21:39 - Louth Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there, we are looking for a childminder in our own home for 3 kids between 5 and 11 years old. Start date 8th of July. During school term it´s 1 pm to 6.30 pm. During summer holidays full time Mon to Friday 8.00 am to 6.30 pm. Own car required. Located in North Drogheda

25/04/2013 10:48 - Louth Childminders
Hi there.My name is Caroline and i am looking for a childminder who is flexible and who could come to the home if possible.I live in blackrock dundalk. It would be three days a week. my child is 16months.
Caroline

re... : Experiened childminder available louth           reply
29/08/2013 18:15 - Louth Childminders
hi looking for someone with your experience need pick up at st.furseys my number is 0866688662 if your interested 2boys age 6 and 3 attending pre school and 1st class in haggardstown

re... : Experiened childminder available louth           reply
25/04/2013 13:34 - Louth Childminders
Hi Caroline, just responding to your available position for childminder. I have 5 yrs experience in childminding, Garda vetted, first aid completed, non smoker and also have own transport. I also live in Blackrock, co Louth which could be very convienent. I have recently ceased employment in current position and would be available for immediate start if necessary. If you would like to contact me on 087 940 1493 to discuss anything I´d be happy to talk to you. Hope to hear from you soon. Kind regards Niamh

23/04/2013 15:26 - Louth Childminders
Hi, just seen your ad. I would be looking for someone who can be very flexiable regarding days and times. Every week the shifts would be different, some weeks would be only one day another week could be 4 days. I am on the southside of Drogheda
Pheadra

Experiened childminder available louth           reply
23/04/2013 10:13 - Louth Childminders
Hi all , I´m an experiened childminder , with experience working in a preschool , worked with children for the past 5 years. I´m a non smoker , own transport with car seats supplied. I´m very flexible in regards to days and times also can provide you with references .i look forward to hearing from any one interested. Any questions don´t hesitate to contact me further .regards Nmarie

discussion forum terms & conditions

;