Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Experinced childminder available in clonee area.

re : Experinced childminder available in clonee area.           reply
11/08/2015 14:09 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Eva...I am looking for partime childminder from October 2015 for my 6 month old daughter. The hours are 8;30-1:30 Monday to Friday and occasion collect my 9 year old son from at ciarans hartstown when on half days which is seldom...I only get paid for school term only and will not need you at mid terms or school holidays. You can choose to mind in my home or yours if suits better. It may be only 5 days one week and 4 days the following...could you mail me your rates please.
Thank you.

re... : Experinced childminder available in clonee area.           reply
01/09/2014 12:06 - Dublin West Childminders
pm sent

31/08/2014 06:35 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi
We´re living in the Castaheany area of D15, and are looking for a childminder for our 8 year old daughter either in CM´s own home or our own home for afterschool Monday to Friday 3.30pm to 6:15pm, to include pick-up from Gael Scoil Oilibheir in Coolmine at 3:30pm, and full time during school holidays.
Can you let me know if interested, and if yes, what your own situation is e.g. do you mind other children, have children of your own?

01/09/2014 23:28 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Eva
We are looking for a childminder for my 2 sons aged 8yrs and 10months. It would include school drop off for 9am and pick up, 2.40pm from St Benedicts. I work shift work so it would only be part time max 3 days a week. The hours I require would be from 7am until 4.30pm and 7am to 12pm on some days when I am after a night shift. Where are you based and how old are your children?

Experinced childminder available in clonee area.           reply
29/08/2014 14:54 - Dublin West Childminders

Hi i am an experinced childminder and mum of two living in the clonee area. I am available to mind children in my home or yours, if intrested please contact me.

Kind regards

Eva.

18/04/2015 15:31 - Dublin West Childminders
hello are you still available??im in castaheaney too and have 2 young kids

16/05/2015 10:42 - Dublin West Childminders
hi Eva,hru,am looking for some part time minding on regular basis for 3year old boy,could you pm me plz n thx,Rani

re... : Experinced childminder available in clonee area.           reply
02/09/2014 10:34 - Dublin West Childminders
pm sent

11/08/2015 14:09 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Eva...I am looking for partime childminder from October 2015 for my 6 month old daughter. The hours are 8;30-1:30 Monday to Friday and occasion collect my 9 year old son from at ciarans hartstown when on half days which is seldom...I only get paid for school term only and will not need you at mid terms or school holidays. You can choose to mind in my home or yours if suits better. It may be only 5 days one week and 4 days the following...could you mail me your rates please.
Thank you.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;