Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

FILIPINA CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE TO START ASAP

FILIPINA CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE TO START ASAP           reply
01/09/2016 11:06 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------

hello my name is Caroline , im 24 years old and im from Philippines. im currently looking for a fulltime/part time job.
ive been here for almost 4 years, and the past 3 years was working as a private carer for edlerly person in Dun laoghaire,
and during my free time while doing the caring for edlerly person i was able to do childminding for kids in town.
And just this year was able to work for a family in Killiney with 3 kids .
im a very organiser person , always on time and very responsible one. i always make sure that the kids would get the right
amount of activites for a day . kids are gonna be energetic and need always to be active. aside from bringing kids to the
playground i would love to play with them , bring them to educational stuffs, playdates, and do some sports aswel.
I can do meet up for a interview, and give you my reference. I could start ASAP. Hope to hear from you and Godbless.

re : FILIPINA CHILDMINDER AVAILABLE TO START ASAP           reply
02/09/2016 09:43 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Caroline.
We are looking for an experienced childminder to look after 2 boys ( 3 and 5 yrs) Monday to Friday from 1pm to 6 pm. It will also involve picking the boys from school. If interested please contact me on 0876331332.
Elleni.

01/09/2016 18:03 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Caroline
we are looking for a childminder to collect 3 children from school and mind kids in our own home in Stillorgan, 3 afternoons a week. is this something that would interest you?
Siobhan. 0872497036.

10/05/2017 17:10 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Caroline. We are looking for after school care in our home in Rathfarnham area and full time during school breaks. 3 children ages 10 -12.
Regards
Ray

11/05/2017 20:47 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi, we are looking for someone 35 hours a week. We have one daughter who is two. We would want you to pick her up from the childminder which is next door to us. We live in Goatstown. Please text me if you are interested. We are a loving family & really look after our nannies.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;