Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Firhouse Registered Childminder With 1 Part or Full Time Vacancy

Firhouse Registered Childminder With 1 Part or Full Time Vacancy           reply
24/02/2017 10:59 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Kind, reliable, garda vetted, experienced, first aid trained and registered childminder with 1 childcare vacancy for a baby or preschool child. My home is child friendly and smoke free. I have 2 very gentle and placid dogs (3 year medium sized foxhound cross and a 4 month old cavachon), both of whom are well used to little children in my home. I provide a home from home warm and happy environment for every child in my care and I live within 5 minutes walk of Dodder Valley Park. If you would like to discuss further please pm with your exact requirements and a contact number. Bláithín

re : Firhouse Registered Childminder With 1 Part or Full Time Vacancy           reply
19/04/2017 20:49 - Dublin South Childminders
I have a three year old girl. She is starting Montessori from 9am - 12pm in Woodstown, Knocklyon.
I am looking for someone available five days a week to collect her and mind her until 16.30. I finish at 1pm on a Friday so could get her about 2pm that day.
I am a teacher, so I am looking for school term minding. It would also be great if there was a possibility of doing a couple of hours later the odd day if there was a staff meeting etc in school.

re... : Firhouse Registered Childminder With 1 Part or Full Time Vacancy           reply
19/04/2017 21:15 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Amy, I am afraid I don´t do preschool/school runs so unfortunately cannot help you.

re : Firhouse Registered Childminder With 1 Part or Full Time Vacancy           reply
28/04/2017 11:21 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Bláithín, I have 11 month old boy. Would you be interested or available for 1 day a week (Friday), Full day. 9-5? Thanks Kim.

re... : Firhouse Registered Childminder With 1 Part or Full Time Vacancy           reply
28/04/2017 11:34 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Kim,
Thanks for your message and yes I would be available to mind your little boy on a Friday. I do have 2 dogs who are very placid and gentle natured and are used to the company of the children I mind. One dog is a medium sized fox terrier and the other dog is a 6 month old cavachon female. They are mostly outside day time. If you are comfortable with dogs I would be happy to discuss further. My part time daily rate is €50 and you would need to supply food/formula, nappies and wipes. And a change of clothes in case of accidents or getting wet or mucky from the outdoors. If you would like to discuss further please call me to 0866071923 after 5:15pm today. Regards, Bláithín

discussion forum terms & conditions

;