Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Flexible Childminder needed for school going 5 year old Girl.

re... : Flexible Childminder needed for school going 5 year old Girl.           reply
30/07/2013 17:47 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Job still here guys, lookin for the best offer.

re : Flexible Childminder needed for school going 5 year old Girl.           reply
01/08/2013 08:19 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Tanya ,
I would be interested in minding your child.I have FETAC level 5 in Childcare and Special Needs.I am Garda vetted and I have years of experience in Childcare.I would be very flexible and I am living in the Newbridge area.I would expect approx 5 euro per hour for the hours that she is my care but this could be discussed further on meeting.
Regards Martina

re : Flexible Childminder needed for school going 5 year old Girl.           reply
29/07/2013 08:07 - Kildare Childminders
Sorry guys looking in the Newbridge/Curragh area. I will reply to all this evening. :)

re... : Flexible Childminder needed for school going 5 year old Girl.           reply
29/07/2013 11:00 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Tanya
I sent you a pm
Kind regards
Aj

29/07/2013 12:22 - Kildare Childminders
Sounds great Fiona do you mind pm´ing me your salary expectations.
Thanks
tanya

Flexible Childminder needed for school going 5 year old Girl.           reply
29/07/2013 07:46 - Kildare Childminders
I am looking for a flexible childminder available to work early mornings, evenings and weekends.
To qualify please have FETAC level 5 or higher, be guarda vetted and also it is essential that you drive. Salary will depend on experience. Please only apply if you can commit to early mornings and late nights ie 7am starts/10pm finishes. My daughter is bright and bubbly and would gladly sit in company of any other child so if you mind others it would be a bonus.

Please email me a cv and references to xxmisst@msn.com, or reply here and I can contact you.

29/07/2013 08:00 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Tanya, I am a mother of 3 school going children. I live in Newbridge and would be interested in meeting you if you would like. I am an accountant but have recently given up work to be available for the children.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;