Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Full Time Childminder Needed in Dublin 4

re : Full Time Childminder Needed in Dublin 4           reply
26/04/2015 11:31 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there
My name is rebecca. I´m from rathfarnham. I have many years experience working with children. I worked in a creche for a year and currently I have just completed a level 5 fetac course in sallynoggin college. I am a mother myself to two children, a three year old and a 4 month old so I understand how important it is for parents to have someone trustworthy and reliable for their children and I strongly believe I can offer this. I am also garda vetted. If you are looking for someone who is caring, motivated, enthusiastic and fun then I think I could be the person you are looking for. I really look forward to hearing from you
Regards
Rebecca

re : Full Time Childminder Needed in Dublin 4           reply
24/04/2015 17:24 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi my name is Matt I have over 9 years experience of working in Childcare 4 years working as a preschool teacher and have also worked in Crèches and done some childminding .I am a kind , caring , patient and reliable lad who loves kids and is great with them I know lots of songs , games and activities for children and love the outdoors and sports . I am qualified , have Garda vetting , first aid and references available please feel free to contact me on 0863944136 kind regards Matt

Full Time Childminder Needed in Dublin 4           reply
24/04/2015 12:57 - Dublin South Childminders
We are seeking a live out Nanny for 2 children in Dublin 4. Monday- Friday. Generally 12pm - 6:30pm, plus some additional hours to help around the house. About 32-35 hours per week. More hours in the summer.

Duties: Collect from school / Montessori, prepare meals, arrange playdates, give little one a bath, keep toys and common rooms tidy, help with kids laundry and ironing. Someone who will make their best effort to take care of our children, and also is able to help a busy mother around the house.

Requirements: Over 25 years old, energetic, experienced with contactable references, available long-term (no English students please), must be legally able to work and can work over 30 hours per week, driving license not essential but could be helpful on rainy days (car not required).

Salary is negotiable and depending on your experience. Paid holidays included.
Starts as soon as we find the right person.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;