Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Full or part-time childminder available to start in Feb or March. Live out

re : Full or part-time childminder available to start in Feb or March. Live out           reply
06/02/2014 17:55 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
hello, Are you interested in part-time work in Booterstown? If so, please email me, Thanks

Full or part-time childminder available to start in Feb or March. Live out           reply
12/01/2014 22:14 - Dublin South Childminders
Hello Parents.
My name is Dayane.
I am looking for a new family to start mid Feb or March.
I have a long experience with kids from 1 to 12 years old.
I was an aupair in America for 2 year and I had a unforgettable time with the lovely families I lived. I am very lovely, patient and responsible. I take my job seriously and I treat the kids as if they were my own, with lots of love, attention and care.
I am awesome with arts and crafts, I do lots of reading and I can also teach Portuguese if they are interested. I don´t drive, don´t smoke and I am pet friendly. Love dogs :). I have American and Irish references if needed. Hope to hear from you!

re : Full or part-time childminder available to start in Feb or March. Live out           reply
03/02/2014 11:30 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi ,r u still available,let me know,thx

07/02/2014 22:19 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi,
Are you still available?
We have 2 children and are looking for a person for 4 days a week. Our home is close to Luas and N11,in Leopardstown.
Thank you,
Adrienne

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
image.jpg