Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Full time Childminder required

re... : Full time Childminder required           reply
29/07/2013 10:24 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi my name is sinead i have three kids one aged 6 he is school going in rathcairn, and then a girl aged 3 and my youngest aged 2 .. I´m looking to mind kids for the last couple of months , i live live in a closed up area and have swings and lots of toys , if you have not found anyone let me know as im very interested and it would be great for my kids as well to be playing with other kids .
my number is 0876977915
hope to hear back from you soon

re : Full time Childminder required           reply
16/07/2013 08:51 - Meath Childminders
I am on the Trim road outside Navan,if this location is good for you,i would like to chat to you. I have many years of experience with references.Contact me at 086 4093225

07/08/2013 14:54 - Meath Childminders
Hi my name is kym, mother of 2 living in Longwood. Im interested in minding your baby if you havent got sorted yet. Minding kids the last 4 yrs and can supply refs if needed. If interested my number is 0862132005. Thank you

Full time Childminder required           reply
16/07/2013 08:21 - Meath Childminders
Hi, we´re looking into childcare options for when I return to work at end of October. Live in Trim and looking for an experienced childminder to look after baby who will be 9 months. Couple of days per week in October and then full time 7.45am -6pm from end Oct onwards. Thanks

24/07/2013 20:41 - Meath Childminders
hi,i´m living in trim town and would be interested in the position if its still available :)

discussion forum terms & conditions

;