Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Full time child minder required from May in Blacrock/Booterstown

re : Full time child minder required from May in Blacrock/Booterstown           reply
09/03/2015 16:27 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hello,
I saw your ad and believe I would be perfect for the role.
I am a 35 year old Spanish national, with five years child-minding experience in Dublin. I am a qualified Child Psychologist with excellent references from both families I have worked for thus far in Ireland.
I live in Monkstown and have recently become a mother myself (my daughter was born last November so is the same age as your little girl!) I have been looking for a position like yours as I believe it would be mutually beneficial to our respective girls to have a ´playmate´ with which to interact.
In addition to all the expected day-to-day tasks of child-minding, I enjoy the mental stimulation side of the role and have taken great pride in teaching the children in my last family basic Spanish skills as well as all manner of arts and craft (and even a little baking!)
I would greatly appreciate a reply as I am very confident I would be the ideal candidate. I am looking to return to work from May so, again, your role suits me perfectly. I have my own car and a full, clean driving licence.
I hope to hear from you soon (but if not, best of luck in your search!)
Irene Gutierrez
085-1980069

re : Full time child minder required from May in Blacrock/Booterstown           reply
12/02/2015 21:41 - Dublin South Childminders
hi i am a mother of a 7 month old baby boy and 2 teenage daughters i am looking to mind another baby if u are interested sure send me a email thank you

Full time child minder required from May in Blacrock/Booterstown           reply
26/01/2015 17:30 - Dublin South Childminders
I´m looking for a full time, experienced child minder, in minder´s own home or our home, from May for our 3 month old daughter (she will be 6 months by May). Full time from 7.45am to 5.45. PM me if interested to discuss further.

10/02/2015 10:21 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi
I am a kind, reliable, mature mother living in Blackrock. I love babies and young children and have been happily minding them in my own home for many years.
I am garda vetted, have a full, clean driver´s licence and can provide references. I am a non smoker.
I would love to chat to you about minding your little daughter.
My tel.no. is 0877419648
Kind regards
Geraldine

discussion forum terms & conditions

;