Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Full time child mindind

re : Full time child mindind           reply
30/03/2016 21:28 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi
We are looking for:
* Live in/live out Nanny/Childminder to look after are two lovely boys- 7 Year old and 22 month old tot.
* Rate negotiable. Live in or Out option available
* We will provide a car for you to use. Full Licence required.
* We need someone flexible, but we can offer a minimum of 30 hours per week. With potential of over time.
* Light housework like ironing, cooking the boys dinner and helping boys with their homework, school pick ups/ and occasionally drop offs.
* Please send a CV and cover letter to us describing yourself and your experience.
* We are looking for someone to start in April.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Many thanks,
Liz
0873265466/elizabeth_sweet1@hotmail.com

re... : Full time child mindind           reply
09/04/2016 20:49 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Liz,
You might have a look at my ad under MAMMYLOVE. I would welcome any questions you may have. I have exceptional references and any child I have ever cared for has been in my care for at least 5/7 years. I have always had a fantastic relationship with my parents and children.
Wishing you all the best.
Dee

11/04/2016 22:41 - Kildare Childminders
Hi
We live in Twomilehouse and have 3 children - a boy (9), and 2 girls aged (7 & 3), with another baby due in June. We are looking for someone in our own home to help/assist with the every day running of the house.
The job would involve school runs, homework supervision, after school activities aswell as the preparation of healthy snacks and meals and help with kids laundry washing, ironing etc.
I don´t work so really we are looking for someone who can share the workload of a busy house. Creative play with the children and someone who is energetic and has good organisational skills are essential.
Salary negotiable, hours flexible, but probably in the region of 30 hrs per week. Please get in touch if this is something that may interest you...
Thanks in advance
Pamela

12/04/2016 00:23 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Dee
Can you call or text me on 0873265466? email elizabeth_sweet1@hotmail.com
thanks
Liz

31/03/2016 13:22 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Liz the position with your family sounds just what I was looking for. But unfortunately I would not be available for April. My present employment would not see me free until June. If you don´t find someone to fill the position please keep me in mind. Many thanks Margo.

24/04/2016 08:20 - Kildare Childminders
Good morning M,
Are you still available. I am currently on maternity leave after having my 4th child ages are 8, 6, 5 and 6 months I am due to return to work in August. We are outside of prosperous and the 3 eldest go to school in prosperous.
Looking forward to hearing from you,
Andrea

28/04/2016 15:58 - Kildare Childminders
Hi thanks for your reply, I´m only seeing it now so sorry for delay in replying. Can you tell me a little more about what you are looking for? Do you have any idea at this point what hours you Have in mind? Looking forward to hearing from you.

15/04/2016 17:35 - Kildare Childminders
Hi I´m not getting your messages Pamela. I can see the notification but no message. Sorry don´t know what´s happening.

Full time child mindind           reply
04/03/2016 13:31 - Kildare Childminders
I am looking for full time position with a busy family in the naas/sallins/kill/kilcullen area. I have a clean driving licence, up to date first aid/fire safety certs and am Garda vetted. I have a keen interest in nutrition and cooking. I have many years experience and enjoyment working with children and young people within my own family and professionally. I am a mother and a grand mother to amazing grand children. Ideally I would like to be involved in the day to day running of a busy household, doing school runs, helping with homework, preparing meals and ensuring the children have fun in their free time. Please contact me with any questions or further details. Thank you for reading this. M.

30/04/2016 14:09 - Kildare Childminders
Hi M, I am looking for an experienced childminder to mind our two happy and easy going daughters (20 months and 4 years old) in our home in Naas Monday to Friday 8:30 - 2:30. I´d love to chat with you about this position if you are interested as you sound wonderful! Martha

31/03/2016 13:56 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Margo
Thank you for you reply. Will definitely keep you in mind if something doesnt turn up.
Thanks
Liz

discussion forum terms & conditions

;