re : Full time childminder wanted in Skerries           reply
06/02/2016 13:38 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
This position is no longer available.

02/02/2016 23:09 - Dublin North Childminders
Hi there,
My name is Carol. I live in Skerries. I have years of experience in looking after children. I have 3 children of my own age 9,10 and 13. At the moment I look after 2 children. I´m looking after them since they where babies. Unfortunately they are moving house. I am looking to mind other children from approx the end of March. If you are interested in having a chat please reply re my e.mail address.
I look forward to hear from you.
Best regards
Carol.

Full time childminder wanted in Skerries           reply
28/01/2016 11:48 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello there,

I´m looking for a full time childminder from the end of March 2016. My children will be 2.5 yrs and 10 mths at this time. I´m looking for the minder to come to my home Mon to Fri from 8am to 5.30pm. The childminder must be Garda vetted and have a number of years experience minding children. Please pm me if you´re interested.

Thanks, T

28/01/2016 14:07 - Dublin North Childminders
Hello I have just seen your add seeking a childminder, I am currently studying my fetec level 5 In childcare which I will have successfully completed February 19th, after this date I will be looking to return to work, I have numerous years of childcare experience both family and crèche, if you would like to discuss this further please contact me thank you, I am local & recently worked for a local family for 5

discussion forum terms & conditions

;