Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Fulltime childminder available from the 2nd week of August

Fulltime childminder available from the 2nd week of August           reply
22/05/2017 21:53 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Dear parents

Hello my name is Linda and i live in Stillorgan.Im available full time from the 2nd week of August in Stillorgan,Blackrock,Goatstown and Dundrum area.Ive 16 years experience with newborns to 7+.Im Qualified with excellent References.Im honest,outgoing,hardworking,
loyal,patience,loving,creative,Organised and fun.Look forward to hearing from you .Linda

lindaeivers@gmail.com

re : Fulltime childminder available from the 2nd week of August           reply
30/05/2017 23:12 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Linda
Would you be interested in the Stepaside area ? One school going child , one Montessori and a baby. Three full days and two half from end Aug ?
Many thanks

07/06/2017 12:12 - Dublin South Childminders
We are in Mount Merrion and are looking for someone full time from end of August . 2 Girls 12 and 15 who will be in secondary school and a 7 year old who goes to school locally. OUR present minder who has been with us for a number of years also does housework and manages the house while they are at school. We would ideally like someone who can drive and the family car is available for use. We need someone from about 7.45 in am ..If you think this might suit you perhaps you could email me
MANY THANKS
K

07/06/2017 16:57 - Dublin South Childminders
Hi Linda,
we are looking for a childminder for a 1 year old and a four year old from the end of August. This position is for four days a week and during term time as I am a primary school teacher. We are situated in Goatstown. As our son is in playschool it would involve a drop off and pick up so your own transport would be preferable. We would like to know if you are interested.
Thanks,
Kenneth

discussion forum terms & conditions

;