Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Fulltime childminder needed celbridge/Ardclough/Straffan area end of nov

Fulltime childminder needed celbridge/Ardclough/Straffan area end of nov           reply
04/09/2014 14:33 - Kildare Childminders
-----------------------------------
Looking for a childminder for our 2 children 6month old boy and 3 and half year old girl. Full day care for our son and drop off and pick up to preschool (9-12) to giraffe in celbridge for our daughter. We would be dropping off at 8 and pick up at 5. We need Mon - Fri we don´t work on bank holidays.

If interested pm me
Thanks
A-M

re : Fulltime childminder needed celbridge/Ardclough/Straffan area end of nov           reply
09/09/2014 20:49 - Kildare Childminders
Hi,
My name is Tina and I live in wolstan haven in celbridge. I am a mum to five children. My youngest, Victoria is 13. I have many years experience in childminding including working in a Montessori school. I also minded two children, brother and sister, for over five years which I thoroughly enjoyed. I am a non smoker with a full drivers licence and would love if we could meet to have a proper chat. My number is 087 931745 and look forward to speaking with you.
Kindest regards
Tina Nolan Ryan

re... : Fulltime childminder needed celbridge/Ardclough/Straffan area end of nov           reply
10/09/2014 12:35 - Kildare Childminders
Hi Tina,
Tried to ring you but your phone no is missing a digit. My no is 0876434853
Thanks

discussion forum terms & conditions

;