Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Fully Trained and Qualified Childminder available in Mullagh (Kells, Co.Meath)

re : Fully Trained and Qualified Childminder available in Mullagh (Kells, Co.Meath)           reply
19/07/2013 12:35 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
HI...firstly to say...I applaud you ...it s not always you come across childminders who ve made such an effort with qualifications! As I m aware your ad was placed some time ago I am wondering if you are still operating and taking ´new´ children? We are based near Kells but I am unsure how far away that might be from you?
Paula

re : Fully Trained and Qualified Childminder available in Mullagh (Kells, Co.Meath)           reply
23/07/2013 21:42 - Meath Childminders
Hi,
Just checking to see whether you are currently available.We are in Mullagh and are looking for somebody to mind our 3 year old daughter.
Warm regards
M

07/05/2013 11:45 - Meath Childminders
I am in the Carnaross / mullagh area. I have 3 children ages 7,5 and 1 years old. I am looking for some one who can pick up from school and mind the baby also to do homework. Our local school is Carnaross

Fully Trained and Qualified Childminder available in Mullagh (Kells, Co.Meath)           reply
22/03/2013 14:56 - Meath Childminders
I have been working full-time in Childcare since 2002. I have experience with children of all ages from babies right up to 12 year olds. I have achieved a Fetac Level 5 accredited level 5 award in Childcare and Education, a Montessori Diploma, Fetac Level 6 Supervision in Childcare and I am currently doing a Fetac Level 6 Special Needs Assistant course. I am Garda vetted and trained in Child Protection. I also hold a current Occupational First Aid Certificate and I am trained in Food Safety and Hygiene. I hold a full clean driving licence. References available on request.

You can find me on facebook under ABC Childminding Service

Thanks for your interest

discussion forum terms & conditions

;