Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Fully qualified childcarer dublin 15 area

Fully qualified childcarer dublin 15 area           reply
05/02/2024 10:58 - Dublin West Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi Parents .my name is Sharon. I am a mature woman .I am a fully qualified in childcare and carry a QQ1 level 6 certificate. I also have medical healthcare background. And gave been garda vetted. In the past I have cared for children of a Doctor and a Garda Detective. Of which reference´s can be shown on request. I am available from March 2024 to childcare in your home or mine .whichever suits your needs full or part time .for all ages. . I can cover all the vicinity of Dublin 15 area. If you require any further information please contact me through Dm .or email me on sharonmcnamara@hotmail.com.to help assist you further.
Thank you Sharon

re : Fully qualified childcarer dublin 15 area           reply
14/03/2024 13:27 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Sharon.
I am looking for a part time minder in Lucan starting in September. Would this suit you?

02/04/2024 14:58 - Dublin West Childminders
Hello Sharon,
I am looking for term time morning supervision in your home for my two girls attending Scoil Thomais. If you are near the school they are allowed to walk together. Tell me what you think?
Emma

09/04/2024 23:04 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi Sharon,
Hope you are well. We are currently looking for a childminder for our son, beginning in September 24?. If you are still available or know of someone, it would mean the world to us.
Kind regards,
Emma

discussion forum terms & conditions

;