Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Fun Childminder available to join family

Fun Childminder available to join family           reply
02/08/2014 08:30 - Dublin North Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi everyone!

I am looking for a job minding children. I have a fetac level 5 childcare qualification and I have worked in a playschool the past two years unfortunately the numbers dropped this year and my room isn´t opening in September. I adore children of all ages I have great patience and I love planning activities for all weather. I love watching the children learn new things and I feel a sense of pride as they do.I understand that parents need to go out to work and sometimes they can´t do everything they would like to do with their children and often children miss out. So my aim to give every child the childhood they truly deserve by letting them explore and make a mess and enjoy being a child while they can. I ideally would like full time minding if possible as I will have no other income, although please contact me too if it is only part time also as it may suit if I could have two part time jobs. I have references available from parents, preschool teacher and other places I have worked also. Early mornings do not bother me or overnight caring if it is needed. I want to work alongside parents and help in whatever way I can. I am honest, easy going and hard working I will give your children my full attention and listen to what they would like to do. I do not smoke, I have a full drivers licence and Garda vetting I also have first aid up to date. I am based in co louth but I am willing to travel to Dublin. If you require any information please contact me by email or give me a text or call. If I do not answer I will reply with a text and you can call again when it suits you. Thank you for your time.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;