Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Fun loving qualified childcare worker with experience full or part time available immediately

Fun loving qualified childcare worker with experience full or part time available immediately           reply
19/11/2014 13:06 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Dear Sir/ Madam

I am currently looking for an opportunity to work as a Nanny/Childminder. I believe I possess the necessary skills and experience you would be seeking and would make a valuable addition to your company.

As you can see in the enclosed Curriculum Vitae, my professional history includes more than two years of experience looking after children in Ireland, firstly as au pair and as childminder/nanny after that. In both cases, I have been in charge of 2 children (between 8 months and 5 years old). Furthermore, I have worked for a year and a half in childcare in Spain where most of my responsibilities included stimulating children by creating a funny environment and carrying out creative and funny activities in accordance with their ages, among others.

I consider myself as an enthusiastic and responsible person with a strong initiative and hard worker who loves children and enjoy taking care of them. Also, I am able to work independently as well as part of a team and effectively execute my responsibilities.

The position that is being offered is of great interest to me and, in my opinion, the professional experience and skills that I have in childcare would be very useful when carrying out the required duties.

I think I am a good catch for your family. I do not have driving license but that has never been a problem for carrying out any activity or even carry the kids to the school. If you are looking for a good experienced nanny/chilminder (with excellent references from TWO Irish families on request), please contact me at 089 212 4405 or vasconez.viviana@gmail.com

I hope that you find my Curriculum Vitae fulfils all the requirements of the position on offer, and I look forward to hearing from you regarding the possibility of a personal interview.

Yours sincerely,

Viviana

discussion forum terms & conditions

;

File Attachment Icon
CV_Vivi_November14_child.doc