Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Highly qualified childmnder/teacher in Bettystown from September

Highly qualified childmnder/teacher in Bettystown from September           reply
23/05/2015 08:13 - Meath Childminders
-----------------------------------
Dear Parents. My name is Ewelina. I am 33 years old and I come from Poland. I am a professional, reliable, enthusiastic and a very patient person who loves interacting with children, doing arts and crafts, baking, singing, reading stories, playing outdoors. I have a Masters Degree in Pedagogics ( Integrated Pre-school and Early Childhood Education). HETAC Level 9. I have been working as a nanny in Dublin for over 8 years and I have got excellent references from the families I worked for. I´m experienced in working with children of different ages (from newborn to teenagers). I worked in primary school in Poland for a year and in one of Polish Weekend`s Schools in Dublin for 1.5 year. I also did my work experience in childcare establishments (creche, nursery) in Poland for almost a year during my studies. My passion is working with young children, and I strongly believe that children learn best in an enriching, stimulating environment, and through meaningful play and interactions. I am planning to move to Bettystown in August and setting my own businnes up (childminding services/pre-school). Anyone interested please pm me. Thank you. Kind regards!

discussion forum terms & conditions

;