Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

Home from Home Killiney-Shankill

Home from Home Killiney-Shankill           reply
25/03/2018 20:34 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Hi there,

I am a Registered Childminder offering an alternative to Mums who do not want to go the way of cr ches and big numbers: I mind no more than 3 at a time sometimes less depending on age. I am voluntary notified to the County Childcare Committee (recommended Best Practice).

I am based in Killiney and offer a professional and quality service from my own home. To this end I have childcare insurance (covers children in home AND car), Garda vetting, training, Fire Certification and up-to-date First Aid. I also have 19 years of experience and really enjoy children of all ages, especially babies and toddlers!

I extended my house by adding on a purpose-built bright, airy and fun playroom. I am located beside a lovely green area and near the beach, so we have plenty of scope for outdoor activity also. I guarantee each child their own room (+ cot + bed linen) for naps.

I provide nutritious balanced dinners, additive free, and organic where possible.

My service is operated using written Policies and Procedures eg for medication, accidents, emergencies etc. I have many excellent references, most local, and from people who continue to drop in for a visit long after their time with me is finished. We do regular playdates, attend weekly toddler group and do outings such as Classical Kids, play centres etc and we have membership at Airfield and Killruddery.

There is a very good Montessori pre-school a short distance from me.

I will have a 3-day vacancy in September.

If you think I could help with your childcare requirements, please PM/phone/text and we can discuss further.

Thank You.

Noreen Tierney

discussion forum terms & conditions

;