Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

July & August Childminder Scholarstown Wood

July & August Childminder Scholarstown Wood           reply
30/04/2023 16:18 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
I am looking for a childminder for my 2 children a girl who will be 3 in September and our 5yr old son for the month of July & August. I´m looking for someone 20 hrs a week with some flexibility. I´d like them to be minded in our home in Scholarstown Wood. Please let me know if this is something that interests you & we can perhaps discuss things further

Many thanks,
Brenda

re : July & August Childminder Scholarstown Wood           reply
10/05/2023 11:35 - Dublin South Childminders
-----------------------------------
Dear Brenda,
My name is Danielle and I am a 20 year old student who would be very interested in looking after your children this summer. I am currently living in Spain on my Erasmus year and will return home at the end of June available to start in July. I have plenty experience with children. I come from a family of five, myself being the oldest of my two younger brothers. I have worked in Kidspace Rathfarnham for two years and also as a children’s party entertainer for the company ‘party animals’ over many years. I casually babysit for family friends and have experience with children and babies of all ages. I have grown up surrounded by children as my mother was a childminder while we were growing up. I also have a full drivers license so will be willing to do school runs, bring the children out for activities, etc. I am very flexible and also live in firhouse so I am not too far from you.
Hope to hear back from you!
I can also provide a CV or references if needed.
Many thanks,
Danielle Greene.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;