Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

July Provision qualified primary school teacher available DUBLIN

re... : July Provision qualified primary school teacher available DUBLIN           reply
11/06/2013 21:08 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
Hi caroline, I am a fully probated and qualified primary school teacher with 10 years teaching behind me. I have experience in working with children in mainstream classes, learning support and resource. I have worked with various special needs children during this time and have completed July provision in the past. I am a diligent, hardworking teacher and am full of enthusiasm. I promise to give one hundred percent to your child and will ensure that your child gets the maximum benefit and enjoyment out of the provision. If you wish to contact me please PM me. Jonathan.

re : July Provision qualified primary school teacher available DUBLIN           reply
11/06/2013 17:54 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
hi rosin we are looking for a tutor for our 11 yr old are you stiil available thanks caroline

re... : July Provision qualified primary school teacher available DUBLIN           reply
17/06/2013 09:07 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
hi johnathan we are still looking for a teacher can you call 0851744195 if you are available thanks

July Provision qualified primary school teacher available DUBLIN           reply
29/04/2013 23:19 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
I am a qualified primary school teacher available for the position of home tutor under the July provision. I am graduating from Mary Immaculate this this. I have a big interest in music and play many instruments as well as having previous experience working with autistic children in a resource setting. I also have a certificate in special educational needs and I am fully garda vetted. I will be based in and around Dublin 7 for the summer but as I have a car I can travel. If you are interested or would like more information please reply and I can send a copy of my full CV.

discussion forum terms & conditions

;