Parenting & Education in Ireland

Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

July Provision tutor available for Dublin area

re : July Provision tutor available for Dublin area           reply
25/06/2012 22:42 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
hi grace,i hav a 6yr old son who has aspergers,r u stil available for july provision,i live in citywest dublin,cal me on 0863583069 if interested,tanx
rachel

July Provision tutor available for Dublin area           reply
24/04/2012 18:38 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Dublin North)
Dear Parents,

I am a fully qualified Primary teacher and have been teaching for the past three years. I feel this is definitely a positive factor as I would consider myself to be extremely enthusiastic about my career and dedicated too. I have had a lot of experience for my (maybe) short teaching experience. My first two years were spent in an inner city school on the Northside of Dublin, who also catered for children with Autistic Spectrum Disorders, in particular children with asperger´s syndrome. I learned so much teaching there and integrating children with special needs into mainstream settings. My interest and devotion to working with special needs children has grown and it is for this reason I am available for to home tutor under the July Provision scheme.

I am registered with the teaching council of Ireland, garda vetted and obtained my Bachelor of Education from Colaiste Mhuire Marino in 2009. I have since completed a Postgraduate Diploma in Intercultural Education and Religious Diversity which also included modules on integrating children with special needs into mainstream schools. I have impressive references from current and previous employers available on request.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post.
Please contact me via email.

Kind regards,
Grace.

re : July Provision tutor available for Dublin area           reply
22/05/2012 00:45 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hi Grace,
We are looking for a qualified teacher to provide the July provision to our 7-year old son. We live in North Co.Wicklow and are available in the second half of July. Please let me know if you want to take it further.
Regards,
DK

discussion forum terms & conditions

;