Schooldays.ie - Ireland's Online Resource for Parents & Teachers

Parenting & Education

× Home Parents Associations About Us

July provision Teacher Required

re : July provision Teacher Required           reply
05/04/2014 01:50 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
-----------------------------------
Hello,
I am a qualified primary school teacher and have experience working with children both in mainstream primary school and in a specialized ASD preschool unit. I have experience with ABA and PECS methodologies as well as TEACCH. I am from Cork and am available for the summer months for July provisions. If you are interested, please let me know and I would be delighted to forward you on my CV.
Many thanks,
Niamh Hayes

July provision Teacher Required           reply
02/04/2014 22:50 - Primary Tutors & July Provision (Locality: Cork)
Hi,

I am looking to recruit a fully qualified primary teacher who is registered with the Teaching Council of Ireland for my 6 year old asd son. The teacher will be required to provide a July provision programme for him. My son currently attends mainstream school (Junior Infants). Previous experience in dealing with and delivering programmes for children with ASD is required. Must meet DES criteria. We are in East Cork. Please contact me if interested.

Kind regards,

Manley

re : July provision Teacher Required           reply
05/04/2014 01:50 - Primary Tutors & July Provision
Hello,
I am a qualified primary school teacher and have experience working with children both in mainstream primary school and in a specialized ASD preschool unit. I have experience with ABA and PECS methodologies as well as TEACCH. I am from Cork and am available for the summer months for July provisions. If you are interested, please let me know and I would be delighted to forward you on my CV.
Many thanks,
Niamh Hayes

discussion forum terms & conditions

;