-----------------------------------
Hi Clare,
thank you for your post. Unfortunately we have only 2 places at the moment
Regards
Alex

re : LUCAN CHILDMINDER, REGISTERED, GARDA VETTED           reply
15/06/2015 15:41 - Dublin West Childminders
Hi I am looking for a childminder for September 1st onwards. We have 3 children 6 who is in school from 8.30 until 1.10 and 3 yr old who will be in full time montessori 9.30 to 12.30 Mon to Fri and a 8 month old.
I am going back to work after maternity leave so at the moment I am looking at 4 days when I go back in September and I will need the childminder from 8 till 5.30.
Regards
Clare

LUCAN CHILDMINDER, REGISTERED, GARDA VETTED           reply
09/06/2015 07:25 - Dublin West Childminders
Experienced mother (two kids: 13 & 17) and childminder provides FAMILY ATMOSPHERE in a small group.

Located in LUCAN, WOODVILLE DOWNS (beside Woodie’s and N4, 4 minutes from M50), quiet cul-de-sac, in child-friendly and none smoking home. Two ample rooms, kitchen and back garden with a seesaw and a sand box.

HSE approved, Garda vetted and fully insured. References can be provided on request.

I provide many activities(depends on child’s age) : baking, painting, drawing, black board, play dough and building blocks. Many toys are available on site.

We have Partnership with Parents policy and have regular discussions regarding child’s progress.

CALL 086 058 4394

discussion forum terms & conditions

;